Monday, July 15, 2013

Weedon Family


Today was my first photo shoot not threatened by severe weather or rain with the lovely Christine, her husband, Andy and their 5 month old puppy, Daisy! Christine and I met a few years ago when she was a substitute at our school. She was always my go to sub and I never had to worry about my class when I knew she was in my room. Besides being an awesome teacher, she is an amazing person and Andy is such a lucky man. Christine is one of the most positive people you could ever meet. She is truly beautiful person inside and out. I cannot say enough about how much I adore her as a friend. Christine is thoughtful, generous, spiritual, and a phenomenal hostess and cook! The list goes on! She lucked out with Andy too. He is her perfect fit, a caring, hard-working, committed husband who can always put a smile on her face or put her in her place! Not to mention, he is hilarious and gets along wonderfully with my husband! He adores Christine and it was so cute to see him reassure her that her hair was fine and that she looked gorgeous. They also BOTH adore Daisy, the newest furry addition to their family. Daisy is full of energy and such a social little puppy. She wanted to say hello to everyone walking by and even made some friends on our shoot. It didn't take long before Daisy was doing what any normal dog would do, digging in the sand, chewing sticks, and of course getting soaking wet in the water! Did I mention that we didn't bring a towel and Christine and Andy just bought a brand new car!








No comments:

Post a Comment