Monday, October 14, 2013

Cabacar Family


The Cabacar family has a special place in my heart! They were the first family that took a believed in me and took a leap of faith asking me to capture family photos. They were my first paying customers and I was so nervous. We hit it off right away{maybe the teacher thing helped}. We became friends instantly and have kept in touch since our photo shoot :)! 


Kerri contacted me to do a surprise shoot for her husband, Brian as a wedding anniversary present! Brian is a big sports fan, Washington Redskins and NY Yankees so she thought it would be to do a styled shoot with jerseys! I might be biased but I think this is one of the coolest gifts ever and we had a blast hanging out and catching up.


Riley, the independent little man is trouble with a capital T but so stinking cute :)! He is full of personality and such a fun little guy. We played opposite day and anything that was asked of Riley, he did the exact opposite of but boy did he look cute all the while!


Bryson has grown so much although he was not willing to crack ONE single smile the whole morning!  He was taking in everything and busy checking out his new surroundings. Look at those gorgeous big brown eyes!!! 


Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for the Cabacar slide show coming soon <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment